ProDen PlaqueOff® was the first product within the Swedencare group, discovered by Swedish dentist Dr.Sune Wikner in the 1970s. As a result, Swedencare was born some twenty years later in 1999 together with colleague Roland Fastberg. Since then, more than 1.5 billion doses have been sold and are available in over 50 countries!
What is ProDen PlaqueOff®?
ProDen PlaqueOff® is a 100% natural pet food supplement containing the selected and unique seaweed – A.N ProDen®, shown in clinical trials to help reduce plaque accumulation, the formation of tartar, and as a result, help improve bad breath. The seaweed A.N ProDen® is sustainably harvested along the North Atlantic coast. The 100% all-natural product is free from additives and artificial preservatives and contains no gluten or added sugar.
Unique quality and sustainably harvested
Swedencare AB holds a patent for the use of the seaweed- A.N ProDen® for oral and dental health. To achieve maximum effect, animal safety, and minimal impact on the environment, seaweed A.N ProDen® is harvested from specially selected locations in the cold waters off the Scandinavian coast – one of the cleanest places on earth. To achieve the highest quality, the seaweed is harvested by a uniquely developed process and with advanced technology and equipment that leaves the environment totally unaffected. Swedencare, together with the supplier, has developed a post-process that has resulted in a product with the greatest possible effect on oral health.
How ProDen PlaqueOff® work
The unique and natural seaweed ingredient A.N ProDen® works through the pet’s body where it helps prevent new plaque from forming and helps soften existing tartar. The result – in form of visibly whiter, cleaner teeth, and fresher breath, are usually seen within three to eight weeks with continued use. The effect can be seen for as long as the product is being used.
Why use ProDen PlaqueOff®?
- 100% natural, organic and unique seaweed ingredient A.N ProDen®.
- Sustainably harvested from specially selected locations in the fresh, cold North Atlantic waters off the Scandinavian coastline— one of the purest habitats on earth.
- Growing in the land of the midnight sun, the seaweed, exposed to extreme environmental conditions of both winter frost and light during the summer months, naturally develops and accumulates important compounds – resulting in a product of extremely high quality.
- A unique post-process results in a product with the highest quality and greatest possible effect on oral health.
- Clinically proven effect to help against plaque and tartar.
- 15 years on the market and over 1.5 billion doses since the start, making it safe for you and your pet.